Skills And Tools:
Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Coordinates import and export activities including reviewing documents received from overseas, and handling delivery instructions.
- Prepare billing package, bill file, email/mail to clients.
- Ensure that all documentation meets 100% export regulations (commercial invoices, shipper export declaration, bill of lading).
- Arrange for pickup and movement of freight to end port.
- Generate, file, maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, documentation, database, etc.
- Coordinate shipments with importers, truckers, and carriers.
- Arrange cargo movement to international destinations, making booking, preparing and processing documentation.
- Provide price quotations within established guidelines for air and ocean shipments.
- Manage relationships with transportation providers, vendors, customer service, and others to help resolve shipping issues
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Logistics
- Min. 2 years experience in Import and Export Operations
- Basic knowledge of Incoterms 2010 / 2020 and Customs regulations.
- Solid knowledge of domestic and international geography including countries, major cities and ocean ports along with basic knowledge of Regulatory Laws (country of Origin …)
- Effective communication skills with customers, vendors, and co-workers through a high volume of e-mails and phone calls.
- Logistics AdministratorConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo7 days ago
- Operations Specialist - FREIGH...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago