Skills And Tools:
- Understand business needs. This may involve researching their competitors, deliberating with subject matter experts, carrying out document analysis, and developing prototypes.
- BA sets up the primary product benchmarks, such as customer acquisition strategy and value proposition, and helps decide on basic product KPIs.
- Organize the business requirements into a formal and written document which can be shared with all stakeholders.
- Planning development activities. When primary business requirements are already established, it’s necessary to shape the development direction and allocate the areas of responsibilities.
- Validating requirements. Assures compliance of the development outcomes with a customer’s business goals.
- Gets feedback from stakeholders and ensures product improvements according to the obtained data.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Bachelor's degree in IT / Computer Science
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Business Analysis ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo1 day ago