Skills And Tools:
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, and bank reconciliations
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with the company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold.
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Calculating the investment of franchisee stores, fees during the operating period, and profit distribution of the stores.
- Conducting monthly profit and loss analysis reports.
- Updating the Stores' income and revenues daily.
- Summarizing receivables by maintaining invoice accounts and coordinating monthly transfers to the account.
- Resolving collections issues by examining customer payment plans and payment history.
- Tax settlement for branches (monthly / quarterly / yearly).
- Handling all of the refund cases from the customers at the stores.
- Communicating with the bank to check the company’s balance and documents.
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Excel and database skills
- From 2 to 5 years of experience in all Accounting activities.
- Must have strong practical experience in Account Receivable, Account Payable Cycle, and VAT.
- Tax settlement experience.
- Excellent English in speaking and writing.
- Excellent Excel and MS Office Skills.
- Strong Numerical Skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Accounting ManagerIntentional Group Serious from land transportation - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Financial Manager (New Cairo ,...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago