Skills And Tools:
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about service, prices and availability.
Working Condition ; 6 Days / week
- Medical background ( pharmacist, physician)
- Fresh graduate are welcomed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Males Only