Skills And Tools:
- Manage on-site support activates across Majorel premises
- Ensure on-site resources are properly allocated,
- Ensuring that global strategy and technical standards are adhered and deployed locally .
- Overseeing IT capabilities such as Capacity Management, Availability Management, Service Level Management and Performance Reporting.
- Daily monitoring of on-site support tickets, KPIs, and make sure that tickets are escalated if needed.
- Ensure that Problem related to tickets are delivered on time and fully addressed by the owner
- Assist to improve complex processes by recommending solutions & escalate on site issues
- Handle technical hardware issues with suppliers through Supply Chain team
- Monitor assets life cycle and manage warehouse/inventory activities.
- Closely working with the supply chain leaders to manage purchases of technological equipment & software & Provide a technical interface to ensure full understanding of company needs
- Participate in the implementation of IT projects & solutions.
- Identify and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Using methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Participate in the annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Ensure that the service is timely and accurate on daily basis
- Following up on team progression & Conducting meetings & performance appraisals with the team to track performance..
- Ensure understanding & compliance with Majorel vision mission and values and follow regulatory Majorel policies & procedures.
- Ensure subordinates comply with the code of conduct and policies.
- Working with Global and regional teams to ensure alignment and continuous cooperation.
- Stay up to date on new trends, best practices and marketing initiative
Additional task can be assigned at any time.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or computer science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Technical Skills: : (knowledge, experiences, IT tools/software, languages)
- Level Of English : Excellent Level
- 7 years minimum experience in the same role or relevant experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical background.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Outstanding communication verbal & written and presentation skills.
- Proactive and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to innovate, adapt and execute in a dynamic environment with clear management and leadership skills
- Strong customer service knowledge.
- Software Development Team Lead... - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago
- Front End Team Lead - New Cairo, Cairo20 days ago
- Technical Presales Manager - Smart Village, Giza1 month ago
- Lead Full Stack DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo26 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza8 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 month ago
- Mobile Team Lead ( iOS/Android... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Audio Visual Pre Sales Enginee... - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- IT ManagerMelco-Mec Egypt for Elevators & Escalators - Mitsubishi - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago