Skills And Tools:
- Conducts in-depth analysis to identify gaps between current and end state goals; determines the factors that affect outcomes.
- Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts within own technical area to design relatively advanced solutions; demonstrates understanding of key business drivers.
- Questions current methods, while evaluating broad implications, to develop practical improvements.
- design recommendations with a basic understand of the Reference Architecture and Application Transition plan.
- Tracking internal trends and suggests process improvements based on observations.
- Ensures that the developed application outcomes are meeting or exceeding the SLA required
- ensures smooth transition of developed application to the operation team
- Responsible for activities such as conceptual design, detail technical specifications and technical documentation
- Ensures development follows Company development standards
- Performs technical system configuration activities
- Participates in the design, development, testing, implementation and documentation of the solution
- Performs analysis and problem solving activities
- Expert in SQL queries, stored procedures and query optimization.
- Expert in reports designing & development using SSRS.
- Expert in MS Power BI
- Proven experience using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experienced in ETL solutions using SSIS.
- Azure Analysis Services (AAS) experience is plus
- University graduate (Computer Science/Engineering)
- MSCA Certificate is preferred