Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the proper warehousing and inventory control of raw materials, finished goods, factory supplies, etc.
- Ensure the maximum utilization of warehouse facilities and capacity.
- Coordinate with the purchasing, manufacturing and administration departments to ensure proper receiving, transfer, and dispatch of raw materials, half assembled and finished goods.
- Effectively monitors the flow of goods and implements the First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method in the use of raw materials and in dispatching of finished goods.
- Take precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with the data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Retain and review warehouse documents and reports.
- Good Computer Skills
- Good Microsoft Excel Skills
- +3 Previous Experience in warehouse supervision
- Flexible & Friendly attitude
- Good Management Skills
- Analytical & accurate
- Customs Clearance Specialist -...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago