Skills And Tools:
Hello! We are AmayaSoft, a mobile game developer specializing in educational Android and iOS apps for toddlers and children. Since 2006 we have been working on various educational projects to build children’s motivation and engagement in learning. Our games are available in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, with more than 10M downloads.
We are looking for a virtual assistant to work on an international educational project for children. This position requires both creative and analytical skills.
This job is only for applicants permanently residing in Egypt.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Search for information, conduct research on various topics (market, competitors, etc.)
- Perform in-depth information analysis, structure and present the research results, and prepare reports
- Assist the manager in daily tasks, including organizing calls and e-meetings, preparing follow-ups, and organizing, tracking, and managing tasks in a project management tool (in our case, Asana)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, since the job involves interaction with a variety of people
What you will get working with us:
- Fully remote job at an international company
- Good salary
- You will be a part of an international team, working on commercially successful projects popular among children and parents worldwide
Skills and abilities required:
- Modern Standard Arabic – native
- English – B2 or higher
- Ability to research, understand, memorize, analyze and present information clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of modern management tools: Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Jira, Asana, Notion
- Attention to detail
- 1+ year of work experience at a foreign company will be an advantage
- Executive Assistant To The Chi...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt15 days ago
- CEO Personal AssistantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Translation Project ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago