Compliance Senior ManagerPosted 2 months ago
66Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 10Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews and investigations of compliance issues, to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Serve as a confidential point of contact for employees to seek clarification on compliance issues, or report irregularities.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities, such as complaints received or investigation outcomes.
- Review documentation, such as procurement records, to ensure there are no violations of standards or regulations.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Monitor the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in law, finance, business administration, or equivalent field of studies. Master’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of project management procedures for planning and processing international development projects, and for establishing plans, specifications, monitoring and management of the development projects
- Excellent communications skills, in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in the English Language
- Legal Affairs DirectorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago