Senior Infrastructure System EngineerPosted 17 days ago
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Provide a second level of escalation (L3 support) for Office IT operations. Proficient on supporting any Global Active Directory, TPS, ADFS, AD Connect, Office 365 and License assignment. Works on assignments that are extremely complex in nature where a high degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems. Works independently and has ability to handle most unique situations. Involved in performance analysis, capacity analysis and configuration management for servers. End to End ownership of supported services and a acts as mentor for L1 support professionals, participates in training sessions for new comers. Responsible of maintaining and achieving the agreed SLA.
- Technical Operation: Manage the platform backend servers. Ensure to meet the systems availability for all the backend systems excluding planned outage. Follow-up on the daily health checks and fix problems once they appear on a server. Insure to solve assigned Trouble Tickets (TTS) for the supported systems within SLA.
- Customer Management: Meet with customers at management and professional level on weekly bases; track complaints, requirements and report.
- Crisis Management & Escalations: Managing any crisis related to the system. Escalate to vendor and management when needed. Follow the crisis management process.
- Communication: Notify & escalate status to the Technical Lead, Authentication team. Communicate with cross functional groups and committees as required to handle cross projects or issues.
- BSC in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong experience in Microsoft O365 products is mandatory. Certificate (MCSA) is mandatory.
- MCSE Certificate is a plus
- ITIL Foundation certificate is mandatory.
- ITIL Service Capability OSA certificate is a plus.
- ITIL Service Capability RCV certificate is a plus.
- Experience in troubleshooting and strong PowerShell scripting is mandatory.
- Reporting and analysis skills are preferred.
- Project management knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL is mandatory. Certificate is a plus.
- Experience in Windows Server 2016 or 2019 is mandatory. Certificate is a plus.