Skills And Tools:
- Expediting/routine follow up on status of goods to ensure that suppliers meet delivery promises.
- Tracking of incoming shipments
- To ensure the clearing of good from the Customs within the shortest possible time.
- To ensure that Customs Duty Exemption is obtained and applied for all applicable items
- Oversee the overall assignments of the Airfreight and Sea freight Customs Clearance Agents.
- Receive and verify necessary clearing documents from Foreign Suppliers.
- Follow-up with the Customs Brokers for clearance of imported items within the shortest possible time and/or the agreed time frame.
- Request and get approval for payment of Customs Duty on non-exempted items. Forward the advance payment requests to Accounts for releasing the cheque.
- Receive invoices from Custom Broker, analyze and get approval for payment from the Accounts Manager and passing it to Accounts.
- Follow up of customs duty refund claims from Customs authorities.
- Follow up for the clearance of undertakings given related to imported materials clearance and keep proper records for all pending cases.
- Prepare all documents for export shipments.
- Observe all changes related to customs duty exemptions, tariff, etc., and act accordingly.
- Suez residents
- 4-5 years of experience in customs clearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Warehouse Keeper - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira17 days ago