Skills And Tools:
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Achieve or exceed agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, pharmacy or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.