Cyber Security IT Assurance Senior SpecialistPosted 27 days ago
28Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Conduct IT cyber security analysis of the technology environment to identify gaps andrecommend solutions for improvement.
- Conduct ITarchitectureassessmentsfrom technical security point of view
- Conduct evaluation and assessment ofavailable ITtools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities and recommend best solutions and practices
- Conduct reviews and Validations of ITinfrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommend changes to enhance security and reduce risks, where applicable
- Preform cyber security reviewforsystems development or acquisition projects related to IT environments
- Validate and verify ITsystemssecurity requirements definitions and analysis and established system security designs
- Conduct periodic cyber security assessments of existing ITcontrols and the technology landscape within the Organization (vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and Red Teaming exercises)
- Conduct configuration review of ITcyber security equipment
- Assess and validate security configurations and access to security infrastructure tools, including firewalls, IPSs, Passive monitoring solutionsand anti-malware/endpoint protection systems
- Conduct secure security code review and dynamic security testing for applications related to ITenvironment.
- Conduct ITcyber threat modelling of services and applications that tie to the risk and data classification associated with the service or applicationStakeholder Management
- Build strong relationships and workingcollaboratively with internal/external stakeholders and customers to achieve objectives.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business field or equivalent, Diploma with additional relevant experience
- Professional certifications: Professional certificate such as CISSP, CISM,OSCP,CEH, CISA, GSEC.
- 7+ years of cyber securityexperience
- 4+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in cyber security assurance.
- Working experience in cyber security assessments.
- Working experience in cyber security architecture review.
- Hands-on experience in OS and devices configuration reviews (e.g. server configuration reviews, FW configuration reviews etc.)
- Experience with information security standard (e.g. OWASP)
- Hands-on experience in Web Application security assessments
- Hands-on experience in Android/iOS application security assessments
- Hands-on experience in Desktop application assessments
- Hands-on experience in infrastructure security assessments
- Hands-on experience in WI-Fi security assessments
- Working experience in conducting security architecture reviews
- Working experience in source code reviews
- Senior IT SpecialistConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago