Skills And Tools:
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as websites, blogs, press releases, and podcasts, infographics, videos, etc.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Work to improve our brand presence.
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase market awareness.
- Suggest strategies and methods for uplifting and improving the brand.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, E-mail, TV, etc.)
- Collaborate with other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- User Research and Activity Assistance Offline.
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or a similar role.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics & tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (adobe creative suite, CRM) and applications (web analytics, Google Ad Words, etc.)
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Marketing And Social Media Man...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria10 days ago