Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a competent Collection Officer to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will conduct a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments.
Main Job Duties:
- Monitoring accounts to identify overdue payments
- Finding and contacting debtors to arrange debt payoffs
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Coordinate with all parties inside and outside the organization to solve all kinds of customer’s problems
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Revisit these calls from time to time to follow up the uncollected amounts
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Resolve all kinds of obstacles that cause a problem that prevents the customer to pay his / her overdue
- Responsible to travel to field locations when needed to conduct collection audits, provide education, follow solving problems on field, conduct and coordinate with teams, and development of field personnel.
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting , Finance or any other relevant field
- 3-4 years of experience in the accounting field specially in the same position.
- Proven experience in the constructions field is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Basic command of English language skills.
- Analytical mindset
- Details oriented
- Hard worker and team player
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to handle multi-tasks & work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Our Collection Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
- General Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Accountant (Females Only) - Shubra, Cairo15 days ago
- Oracle Financial Consultant - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Tax Accountant - Sohag, Egypt1 month ago
- Collector - FinanceJohnson Controls - Nasr City, Cairo28 days ago
- Finance Assistant (Posted: 23 ...Abt Associates - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Tax AccountantStatements for Consulting - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior AccountantARPUPLUS - Cairo, Egypt4 hours ago
- AccountantDusk Travel - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Accountant - BSPWonder Travel - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Accounts Receivable Accountant Circle K - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior AccountantStatements for Consulting - Sheraton, Cairo7 days ago
- Sr. Budget& Cost ControlSky logistics - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 hours ago
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago