Reporting And Analysis SpecialistPosted 26 days ago
82Applicants for1 open position
- 9In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for daily data collection and analysis of the Fleet department
- Build, develop, and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics support that support departmental findings and decisions.
- Prepare business documents and presentations for management reviews and audit purposes.
- Design and develop reporting tools that are deployed across the organization
- Effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from these data sets.
- Design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics
- Identify trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Bachelors degree in a relevant function; Commerce, Statistics, Business Administration
- Advanced MS Excel, Access, and database software knowledge
- 1 - 3 years of experience in data analysis, mining, and reporting
- Preferably an SAP user
- Good command English
- Finance DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt8 days ago
- CFO Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago