Tourism Manager -Mon Ami TravelPosted 8 days ago
11Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Prepare an action plan from A to Z.
- Managing and directing teamwork and ensuring the implementation of the work plan.
- Distribute the work correctly to the teamwork.
- Handle contracting with hotels.
- Following up & updating hotel rates on online systems.
- Complete research and/or training necessary to thoroughly understand the client's requirements for any tours in Egypt or other cities that may be assigned from time to another depending on the company strategy & requirements.
- Handle holiday packages for groups and individuals.
- Preparing quotations and itineraries.
- Evaluating customer holidays, issuing appropriate feedback forms, and assuring client satisfaction.
- Collect regular customer feedback, evaluate them, and take necessary actions if the services are not offered as per the expectations of the customers.
- Handle any unexpected situation that might arise in such a manner that the goodwill of the services offered is maintained.
- Take feedback from the customer and present it to individuals or the entire team direct.
- Develop and adhere to a quality monitoring schedule for assigned tasks to the employees.
- Develop tactics and action plans to drive schedule adherence.
- Conducts Client audits and calibrations to ensure accuracy.
- Help maintain documentation on all agent tools, ensuring that all internal tools and processes are documented with current requirements.
- Improve individual client feedback forms as needed and maintain accurate quality control activity records.
- Develop and implement new plans when needed.
- Prepare regular reports explaining and analyzing the work status quo and using market research information to guide decisions.
- 14+ years experience in tourism
- Preferably a resident of Maadi, Cairo or nearby
- The ability to work remotely
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Key Suppliers worldwide (Travel agents/Hotels/Booking systems)
- Easily and quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers for the best deals
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities
- GCC Experience is a plus
- Super Tech Lead (Senior Level)Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Executive Director of Restaura...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Cheif Financial OfficerTristar Cargo System - Sheraton, Cairo12 days ago
- Commercial Manager3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Furniture Production Director ...Icon - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- General Manager (Real Estate D...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Head OF SalesAcmesaico - Heliopolis, Cairo19 days ago
- Head OF AccountingConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt26 days ago
- Hotel General ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago