Skills And Tools:
- Receive, direct and reply telephone messages, E-mail and fax messages.
- Handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Assist in planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings and follow up with concerned parties to ensure the implementation for these minutes.
- Maintain full, accurate and up to date records (Hard and soft copies).
- Provide administrative services for the Executive manager ensure that administrative work is maintained effectively, up to date and accurate manner
- Responsible for travel arrangements including( airline ticket and hotel reservations )
- Review company documents to ensure that documents are valid; follow up with concerned parties to update these documents..
- Responsible for stationery store and prepare the purchasing order.
- Responsible for installation of company’s docs on designated system .
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Perform statistical analysis report if required.
- Follow up on departmental objective.
- Bachelor’s Degree business administration, mass communication or any related degree.
- 1 to 3 years experience in administrative field.
- Experience in documentation.
- Follow up skills.
- Fluent English, verbal / written communication
- Ability to work well with others.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written.
- Residency in ( Naser City - Heliopolis - Sheraton - Obour - Gesr al swais - Al Nozha - Tagamoua -Or near by locations are encouraged to apply )
- Administration Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago