Skills And Tools:
Hatley is seeking a highly skilful, highly passionate, accountable Angular Front-end Developer to join Hatley Family. Hatley is a promising E-Commerce application. It is a cloud-based Java application that acts as a bond between supermarkets and consumers.
Hatley's technical team is uniquely selected as young, professional geeks.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code using the latest web application framework (Angular 11+).
- Creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional web app.
- Implement front end experiences using wire-frames, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas.
- Communicate with a standard API using standard methods.
- Turn mock-ups and designs into complete functional pages.
- Transform application requirements into modular reusable components with minimum dependency.
- Collaborate and Support with Back-end developers.
- Debug, test, deploy and maintain applications.
- Responsive web design practices with minimising load time.
- Conveniently working with ES6/TS
- Adherence to the processes for software development, documentation, configuration management, version control, testing, etc.
- Commitment to quality and timely delivery of assigned work products.
- Work with QC, front-end engineers and other team members to support the testing and resolution of issues/defects.
- Other teams support and collaborate training.
- Collaborate not only within the team but with other teams.
- Support and help could be required including shifting between teams in different releases.
- Preferred B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience in front end development using Angular 11+.
- Experience leveraging AngularIO framework in a enterprise product
- Version control system experience using Git, Mercurial, or Subversion
- Good understanding of one or more agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- OOP concepts and design patterns
- Web Services (REST and SOAP web services basics)
- Clean Code (Code quality standards)
- Unit Test and frameworks (Junit)
- Preferably experienced in AWS (such as EC2, S3)
- Preferably experienced in E-Commerce applications.
- High passion
- Problem solving
- Senior Front-End Developer - 6...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago