Skills And Tools:
- Generating invoices and account statements.
- Revising invoices, payments, processing and maintaining up-to-date customers accounts on System.
- Following up on, collecting and allocating and matching payments with invoices.
- Ensuring the payments are collected on time.
- Ensuring the sales orders are created on time.
- Resolving collection discrepancies on time.
Recording & Controlling
- Maintaining accounts receivable customer files and records.
- Recording related transactions on JDE systems.
- Controlling on the Customer Accounting & Reviewing receivable transactions.
- Verifying receivables balances and monitoring the customers balances confirmation.
- Performing accounts reconciliations.
- Preparing aging and related financial reports.
- Maintaining monthly closing for all account’s receivables related accounts.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Gathering information about customers to be aware of the contact person and the deal terms.
- Coordinating with other departments such as legal and operation departments.
- Suggesting developments to enhance billing and collection activities.
- Assisting in the periodic physical count.
- Performing other related duties.
- Bachelor of Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same industry.
- Very good command of English language.
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office and database.
- ERP knowledge is a must.
- IFRS and Egyptian accounting standard knowledge is a plus.
- A well organized, disciplined, detail-oriented, persistent and persuasive individual.
- Senior Collection SpecialistConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago