Skills And Tools:
- Setting the inventory cycle & the necessary checkpoints.
- Working on Cost allocations & analysis for all RM consumed on projects
- Revising the contractor's extracts
- Responsible for Check accuracy of invoices & Process invoices
- Input and code invoices to cost Centre
- Match Invoices with Purchase Order (if applicable)
- Send invoices to Manager for payment approval
- Schedule pay runs based on standard company payment terms
- First point of contact with Debtors chasing payment of invoices
- Verify and process employee expense claims and manage the approval and payment process
- Update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner
- Perform reconciliations including supplier statement reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, and more
- Support the month-end process by providing supporting documentation for month end journals
- Report on Aged Payables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable
- Identify improvements to the accounts payable process
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- 7 to10 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Egyptian tax laws.
- Very good in Excel.
- Very familiar with Accounting ERPs
- Construction Background is a must.
- Accounts Payable AccountantFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Accounts Payable AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago