Skills And Tools:
- Manage the day to day supervision, training and development. Provide objectives and appraisals on an annual basis.
- Run the month end process for costs and make sure all deadlines are met. Provide commentary and analysis of costs against Budget and latest forecast.
- Run the monthly forecast process for costs and make sure all deadlines are met. Provide commentary and analysis of costs against Budget and previous month’s forecast. Provide details of Risks and Opportunities for costs to ensure that BPP are able to manage the expectations of its shareholders.
- Ensure that spending is recorded accurately in the books. Invoices are coded to the correct Nominal/Cost Centre and Project. This will ensure that variances generated are a true reflection of current financial position. Provide guidance to the business of the coding structure.
- Analyze Capex for the business and ensure that capex stays within Budgeted targets. Provide analysis each month showing variances against Budget and latest forecast. Ensure that capex is re-foretasted each month and provide analysis against previous forecast and Budget.
- Provide monthly summary analysis of headcount and related costs to senior management.
- Assist the business with the annual Budget process by engaging with Budget holders to deliver Budgets within targets.
- Full balance sheet reviews on a monthly basis, look to continually improve balance sheet reconciliations each month. Follow up on queries. Ensure that balance sheet accurately reflects current assets and liabilities of the relevant area of the business.
- Support the technology strategy of finance by assisting with implementations through testing of new systems. Support the technology strategy of the business by assessing the impact of changes in technology on finance.
- Provide support during the annual audit process by working with the auditors to answer queries and provide analysis as required in a timely manner. Support the technology strategy of finance by assisting with implementations through testing of new systems. Support the technology strategy of the business by assessing the impact of changes in technology on finance.
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Experience 3-6 years of experience
- Perfect computer skills
- Good command of English
- Analytical ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Resident of Badr City or near by Areas
- Preferably industrial background
- Financial Manager/Paints (10th...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- Junior Accountant - Obour CityConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Finance DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt8 days ago