Technical Office EngineerPosted 1 month ago
424Applicants for1 open position
- 2In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
About the Job:
- Study the project contract documents (time schedule, project design drawings, etc...)
- Prepare shop drawing and coordination drawings (or composite drawing) based on project’s design drawings in accurate with quality standard.
- Update the shop drawing log before sending the shop drawing to consultant for approvals.
- Review subcontractors’ shop drawings as well as outsourced shop drawings and coordinate their approval process with the project consultant.
- Coordinate with surveying engineer to provide him all the information about land coordinates and any site measurement required.
- Participate in solving / report any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise during construction to the Technical Office Manager for discussion and proper solve.
- Prepare as-built drawings at the end of the project and hand over to the project consultant.
According the following criteria :
- Have B.Sc. Architecture.
- Have minimum (1-2) years of experience.
- Knowledge of Quantity surveying and Claims
- AutoCAD , Sketchup is a must
- Microsoft office
- Document handling and archiving
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Aluminum technical office engi...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo19 minutes ago
- Civil EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago