-New Cairo, CairoPosted 2 months ago
96Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Handles the acquisition of inventory, to include transporting and warehousing of inventory.
- Maintains database for purchases, and inventory transactions.
- Performs physical count of inventory.
- Maintains records of inventory acquisition and distribution.
- Inspects inventory and assesses condition for distribution and/or recycling purposes.
- Processes and prepare documentation for each required task and guidelines.
- Prepares and coordinates the details of the inventory events including logistics, and planning.
- Interacts with vendors and departments regarding procurement procedures and status of orders; maintains and updates product catalogs, vendor files, and price lists for assigned commodity groups
- Database management skills, ERP will be advantage
- Experience in material planning
- Planned audit of Procedure, Process and Asset then produce reports to account and Management
- Guides, and trains staff/employees, interns, performing related work as appropriate to the area of operation.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to determine materials, equipment, and supplies usability.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Ability to use independent judgment to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in business administration or facility management will be an advantage
- Fluent in English Language, spoken and written.
- Warehouse ControllerMidea Group - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Inventory ControllerReliance Group - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Inventory ControllerEgypt Gold - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Stock Controller (F&B)Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- Spare Parts Manager (Citroën E...Kasrawy Group - Katameya, Cairo16 days ago
- Logistic SupervisorInternational Duty Free - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Inventory Control SpecialistConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria7 days ago
- Planning SpecialistHome city - Sheraton, Cairo6 days ago
- Planning SupervisorConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo3 days ago
- Payable AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago