Skills And Tools:
- Manage and coordinate social media content on corporate social media channels
- Engage with customers in social media and respond to/escalate comments and requests
- Solidify and regulate brand voice on social media, including writing and proofing copy and content before posting
- Support Corporate Communications priorities in social media, including working directly with key internal stakeholders to build out social media strategies
- Analyze web traffic and relevant social platform metrics.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or any other related field
- Proven working experience in real estate social media marketing
- Presentation and communication skills
- Very good command of English language
- 1+ years of experience in real estate