Skills And Tools:
Digital Media Buying Specialist is responsible for managing and optimizing Google AdWords, and social media campaigns. They’re tasked with creating, updating, and monitoring ad copy, keywords, bids, and other elements of a company’s online marketing strategy.
Digital Media Buying Specialists must be well-versed in digital marketing best practices. They need to know how to create compelling ads that will catch the attention of potential customers while also driving conversions. They also need to know how to effectively manage their budget so that they can maximize ROI on every dollar spent.
Digital Media Buying Specialist Job Duties:
- Researching new advertising opportunities and providing recommendations to management on which ones are best for the company’s goals.
- Analyzing performance data to identify trends and patterns in order to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Monitoring competitor activity in order to identify any new strategies that may affect business goals.
- Executing advertising campaigns across various channels such as search engines, social media platforms, or mobile devices.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives, and campaigns.
- Partnering with other departments to ensure that all advertising campaigns meet objectives set by other departments such as sales or leads generated.
- Creating and managing landing pages and conversion tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Meta Business to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Creating reports detailing campaign results and making recommendations for future campaigns.
- Analyzing customer data to identify potential customers who may be interested in the company’s products or services.
- Collaborating with other team members to develop strategies to improve website traffic and sales.
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Education: Digital Media Buying Specialist needs at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Certificate: Digital Media Buying Specialist needs at least to be certified by Google for Search Ads.
- Experience: Digital Media Buying Specialist should have experience within the same work scope for at least 2 years with proven results.
- Senior SEO SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago