Skills And Tools:
- Monitor inbound & Outbound calls and evaluate agents' performance concerning the quality of service offered through all channels.
- Provide clear insight into performance drivers and the levers which impact performance.
- Enhance the team members sales skills
- Perform mystery calls to ensure accurate and consistent information delivery to the customers.
- Manage auditing reports for Customer Care activities & transactions.
- Give recommendations for process improvements based on the customer experience and feedback.
- Design quality rules and guidelines to achieve the highest performances with team managers.
- Conduct presentation & business simulation with new hires
- Compile and track performance for teams and individual levels.
- Preparing and analyzing internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Training and coaching new hires
- Proficient in both Spoken and Written English
- Willing to work night shift
- Have your own laptop and stable internet connection
- Experience in the customer service space.
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance 2 years minimum
- Excellent background to set a quality control process.
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent communication and Coaching skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving developing business
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM System
- Training and coaching skills
- Call Center Quality SpecialistConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago