Skills And Tools:
- Job Responsibilities:
- Consult with users and management to conduct information assessments to determine user needs and search for appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
- Install, configure, test, document, administrate, maintain, integrate, and support different enterprise systems at Nile University including but not limited to Student information system (SIS), Learning management system (LMS), ERP system, Correspondence management system (CMS), Digital archiving system, HR system.
- Identify and set the configuration items for different systems and verify their completeness & correctness.
- Manage the ability to continue providing a pre-determined & agreed level of IT services.
- Provide application support to clients and colleagues in other departments whether through phone calls, emails, ticketing systems, or face-to-face enquiries.
- Develop and document operational procedures and users’ manuals and conduct trainings for end users.
- Manage change requests & determine the need to perform a system change whenever needed through standard procedures.
- Identifying opportunities that can improve the efficiency of the business and technical processes
- Recommend and ensure the standard implementation of policies, procedures, and operations with support personnel for different services and ensure their consistency with Nile University policies.
- Conduct minor development and database tasks.
- Communicate with external vendors for maintenance and support requests.
- Works under general direction from senior management and provide different reports.
- Qualifications and requirements:
- Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Technical skills:
- Ability to research and learn new software packages and fast enough to learn new technologies.
- Development and database knowledge is a plus.
- Soft skills:
- Creative skills to identify and define user enterprise needs and turn them into workable plans and automate processes.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with colleagues and clients either verbally or in writing.
- Good presentation skills.
- Fast learner with high internet searching capabilities.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Determines when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
- Capable of writing proposals or reports, documenting procedures, acting as a vendor liaison, making presentations to client audiences or professional peers, and working closely with upper management.
- Proactive with strong self-management skills to juggle multiple tasks and priorities within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Capable of delivering high quality work in terms of time and accuracy.
- Senior Application Support Eng...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza4 days ago