-6th of October, GizaPosted 1 month ago
187Applicants for2 open positions
- 14In Consideration
- 26Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Install, modify documents and coordinate the implementation of the accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, the supplier's down payments, petty cash notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for issuing checks on the due date.
- Prepares Checks, accounts statements , reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Responsible for cost center allocation.
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Good command of English.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Relevant experience in general audit is advantageous.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience : 1 - 3 solid years of general Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional Knowledge & Skills: Microsoft Office Suite applications – Excel, Word, Outlook is required.
- ERP Excellent background.
- 6th October Resident or nearby.
- General Accountant - 6th of Oc...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Haram, Giza5 days ago
- General AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago