Junior Accountant - Obour CityPosted 1 month ago
291Applicants for1 open position
- 7In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
- Responsible for Day to day cash operations
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month-end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Good command of English.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good team player, positive attitude.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Preferably residents of (Obour City )
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo7 days ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 hours ago