Senior Business Analyst
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 16 days ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 4In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The ideal candidate will actively work with customers, stakeholders, and SMEs to elicit, understand, analyze, and document their business needs and system requirements to ensure serving the business objectives and required changes effectively.
- And will define and document the system's functional &non-functional requirements and communicate with clients and development teams.
- S/he will Plan and work flexibly with multiple teams with minimal supervision and manage more than one project at a time.
- ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify business requirements by gathering information, analyzing, and documenting all stakeholder needs in various formats (e.g., SRS, FRS, use cases, business flows, user stories & acceptance criteria).
- Communicate the business requirements and systems specifications using the language understood by people from both the business domain and technology domain.
- Work with the different teams within the life cycle of the project or demand request to ensure alignment of their work with the business requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships internally with concerned teams to align projects and demand requests towards the desired business objectives and company strategies.
- Understand the components of running successful projects.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to running solutions to ensure continuity of work
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, identifying business needs.
- Work with the testing team to ensure the testing is in line with the requirements.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Identify and notify risks to Project Managers and other delivery team members.
- Support Top Management by preparing high-quality documents and presentations regarding our products' competitive edge, and opportunities for collaboration with various possible partners.
- Strong adherent to agile principles and practices
- Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- +3 years of business analysis experience.
- Technical background is a must.
- PREFERRED SKILLS
- Solid knowledge and experience in business analysis, requirements analysis, and software engineering
- High Analytical Skills for identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Good ability to facilitate, plan and manage workshops or activities.
- Great understanding of software lifecycle management.
- Flexibility regarding new topics, quick understanding of new market demands including technology and business topics.
- High motivation to take responsibility and provide insights for decision-makers.
- Capability to benchmark competitors and identify ideas for having competitive edge products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate, drive business, lead changes and co-operation.
- Perfect command in spoken and written English & Arabic Languages.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
- Business Analyst - CairoTurnDigital - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Software Business Analy...Our Education - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Business AnalystEjada - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Business AnalystJohnson Controls - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago
- Senior Lead Business AnalystMasria Digital Payment (MDP) - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Software Business AnalystDexef - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Software Business AnalystTrufla - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago
- Software Business Analyst / Pr...Onecard - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Analyst3S Software - Nasr City, Cairo12 hours ago
- Business AnalystBexel - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Business System AnalystNadeer - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago