Skills And Tools:
- The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
- The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
- Business Requirements gathering.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- User story writing.
- Maintain the Product Backlog and arranging the backlog items’ priorities with the customer.
- Develop a requirements specification document using UML
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of experience in the same field.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong grasp of business analysis.
- Self-driven and proactive spirit.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good command of English.
- Strong ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- To be agile certified is a plus.
- Males only.
- Technical Understanding
- Problem Solving
- Client Management
- Business Operations
- Data Analysis & ForecastingConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Data Center Planning, Analysis...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago