Skills And Tools:
We are seeking a full time female Office Administrator.
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
- Develop and maintain a physical archiving system for all activities.
- Responsible for all office equipment to make sure is at excellent working condition and request maintenance whenever needed for any malfunction equipment.
- Deal with external entities and governmental authorities such as Mobile Operators, Social Insurance Authorities, and general facilities authorities, etc….
- Handle the Office Petty Cash which covers the Office miscellaneous needs as well as maintaining a proper record of related expenses.
- Manage company G&A budget, ensuring accurate as well as document expenses and hand in reports.
- Coordinate with staff and managers as well as external organizations for daily administrative operations.
- Fulfill other additional administrative duties related to the job as needed.
- Ensure the tidiness of facilities and offices through managing cleaning staff.
- Manage the security staff to eliminate possible thefts or health hazards.
- Develop and implement company policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide operation.
- Recruit non-technical staff and provide orientation to new employees.
- Provide aid in recruiting all staff through preparing requirements and duties according to company vision.
- Develop and maintain a basic HR database detailing employee information and background.
- Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g., stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements).
- Follow up on the completion of employment contract and employee paperwork and coordinate the accountant for payroll operational accuracy.
- Female Only
- From 1 to 4 years of experience in office management, administrative assistance, or project management.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline (Business Administration/Commerce is a plus).
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent computer skills (Emailing and Outlook, MS Office, good internet researcher, etc…).
- Excellent Command of written and spoken English Language
- G&A Accounting and documentation skills.
- Receptionist - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Office Manager & Executive Sec...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago