Skills And Tools:
- Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
- Daily review of the completion of medicines and supplies.
- Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
- Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- Perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
- Oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
- Implement infection control policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree of Nursing
- Very good communication Skills
- Only Females