Skills And Tools:
Technical support for PCs and accessories.
Basic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and fault isolation on PC's, 60%
- Installs and configures accessories components such as Printers and Scanners in multi-user, PC's.20%
- Provides full user PCs support to customs employees in site.20%
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
At least … A+, MCSE …
Minimum time required in the job to fully performance the duties:
Ability to learn
Key Performance Indicators:
Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
Customer Service Excellence
- Two years experience in desktop hardware, software, and peripherals in a networked environment.
- Good working knowledge and ability to use all available technical resources pertaining to desktop installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Experience working independently with strong self-motivation and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new computer applications and office equipment as needed.
- Ability to work and help non-technical desktop users..
- Languages:Arabic / English
- Computer: windows , Microsoft office, PCs, printers, scanner