Skills And Tools:
- The main responsibility of this role is to promote and sell maintenance contracts.
- This is achieved by focusing on end customer contact, building relationships, making quotations that fulfil their demands, and following them up.
- And developing the sales network and upholding a positive brand image.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Build and develop customer relationships within the region, acting as a communication channel between the customer and company through regular customer contact, providing relevant updates on the full range of our products and services. Develop and promote our products and services to new and existing customers working in accordance with sales and market development strategies defined by the company, meeting agreed sales volumes and targets. Develop an in depth understanding of the customers business and identify sales opportunities for our products. Ensure our Customer Relationship Management system is kept up-to-date with accurate information on customer contacts, sales and opportunities.
- Demonstrate vehicles by using demonstration vehicles, catalogues, technical specifications, illustrations, systems and software provided by the factory.
- Keep updated in relation to changes in vehicles, technical assistance, new models or company policies introduced.
- Where appropriate, build and develop relationships with suppliers to assist in the packaging of a complete solution for the customer.
- Work in cooperation with other departments to achieve business objectives, ensuring that there is open and effective communication.
- Monitor market and competitor activity, trends and demands, and inform appropriate persons within the organization.
- Support and promote a safe and healthy work environment maintaining safe work practices at all times.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records Promote and work with our Dealer Operating Standards (DOS) to ensure uniform quality standards in all areas of the business Assist in the delivery of vehicles according to our processes and procedures, following the customer order and invoicing through to quality vehicle handover to customers.
- Excellent background in trucks market and have previous data.
- Bachelor degree of mechanical engineer or any relevant.
- Giza resident are more preferable to apply.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in same field and trucks
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - Electric...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza5 days ago