Skills And Tools:
The Senior Business Analyst’s responsibilities involve developing new business strategies and models, communicating with management on how these strategies and models will enhance business efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial, and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing, and improving business and systems operations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Identifying innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Creating monthly performance reports.
- 5:8 years of experience in the field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or information technology or any related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling.
- Related credited certificate in business analysis.
- Related credited certificate in Agile methodology.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Access is advantageous.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge in Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket.
- Working from Home.
- Attractive salary.
- Social Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Business Analysis ManagerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Business AnalystConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago