Skills And Tools:
- Supervise production line operation
- Approves incoming materials, in-process production and finished products, by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to plant manager.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
- Communicate with other Shift Supervisors.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Complete shift paper work.
- Assist in production as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Science or Chemical Engineering, Petrochemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in a related post
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good English is required
- Good Excel skills
- Process Engineer (Mechanical)National Company For Maize Products - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia8 days ago
- In-vitro & Troubleshooting Sup...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia4 days ago