Skills And Tools:
- Plan security programs, protocols & procedures to safeguard resort assets, employees, guests, or others on the property.
- Supervise the activities of security personnel to maintain a safe and secure environment and directing resort's security functions, including physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets.
- Develop preventative measures against accidents, thefts and other risks.
- Ensure that all security devices and products in good working condition and recommend any new security tools or technology
- Bachelor of Military Sciences.
- Graduate studies in the fields of investigation and research
- Experience not less than 15 years in the field of security
- Knowledge of English and computer skills is an added advantage.
- Ability to lead a team and upgrade performance.
- Ability to work flexibly with daily stress.
- Operations Manager For F&BConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt4 days ago
- Security & Safety SupervisorThe International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago