QA & QC ManagerPosted 17 days ago
129Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Analyzes, evaluates, and presents information concerning factors such as business situations, production capabilities, manufacturing problems, and design and development of new procedures for consideration by other members of management team.
- Suggests alternative methods and procedures in solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities.
- Implements and maintains systems policy, processes and procedures for quality assurance.
- Ensures timely completion of routine QA procedures, manufacturing, packaging and in-process testing checks, sampling and other agreed upon duties.
- Reports any non-conformances that are identified during routine operations monitoring and in-process testing.
- Ensures that all phases of manufacturing, packaging and formulation development of products comply with relevant standard operations procedures and manufacturing practices and safety guidelines.
- Reviews procedures and processes for accuracy and completeness.
- Evaluates contents of reports from department heads.
- Confers with representatives of material and component vendors to obtain information related to supply quality, capacity of vendor to meet orders, and vendor quality standards.
- Confers with production operators about quality assurance of designed and manufactured products.
- Prepares product failure analysis; reviews and approves proposed changes to existing products.
- Provides oversight of testing laboratories, packaging/distribution/storage facilities.
- Responsible for IMC projects.
- Responsible for arranging the KPIs meeting & Management review meetings
- BA Degree
- Preferable to have from 3 to 5 years experience printing operations, including at least 1 year in overseeing QA compliance.
- Understanding of methodologies and best QA practices.
- Knowledge of documentation reviews and requirements analysis.
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work well through others.
- Ability to troubleshooting and resolving complex issues effectively.
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia5 days ago
- Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago