Skills And Tools:
- Issue supplier orders and record them on systems.
- Follow up on the delivery of items with the supplier.
- Resolve purchasing and delivery conflicts in a calm, professional manner.
- Prepare and update the Supply Chain Tracking sheet on a daily basis.
- Send the Supply Chain Tracking Sheet to Sales Head on a weekly basis highlighting the risk.
- Follow up invoicing with the supplier once the order is closed and delivered.
- Handle all needed communications with supplier.
- Negotiate payment terms with suppliers and record new suppliers on systems.
- Prepare all documents required for clearance of shipments.
- Follow clearance procedures with supplier, freight forwarder, and our broker till releasing the shipment from customs.
- Responsible for the shipment Cost Update on the system.
- Familiar with International Logistics Terms and conditions
- Familiar with the new implemented Tax Portal
- Familiar and up to date with new implemented NAFEZA portal.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, business, or relevant.
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Previous experience in IT Industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Command of English
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Warehouse KeeperConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo19 days ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Export Sales Engineer - Rod Alfarag, Cairo1 month ago
- Import & Export Coordinator - Katameya, Cairo2 months ago
- Purchasing Coordinator - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Delta - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh27 days ago
- Supply Chain Specialist- After...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago