-Alexandria, EgyptPosted 2 months ago
109Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Organizes operations functions including receiving, inspecting, storing, controlling quality and quantity, drumming, blending, and truck loading of Liquid Chemicals.
- Supervise the implementation of an equipment maintenance scheme that ensures high machine performance and quality of stored chemicals.
- Supervises relations with port authorities and all related parties.
- Ensures the implementation of all safety and quality precautions.
- Handles the relations with clients, ensures high level of satisfaction while protecting company interests.
- Responsible for terminal operations and maintain it at optimum capability.
- Responsible for maintenance department to ensure that the terminal facilities and equipment are running with high performance.
- Ensures adequate stock of spare parts.
- Ensures right assignment of chemical tanks to the right loading tanker truck.
- Supervises ships’ arrival and cargo discharging operation.
- Ensures that the whole procedures related to operation and maintenance are implemented in line with high safety regulations & terminal hand book.
- Proposes of any necessary improvements for operation, maintenance and safety.
- Monitors and controls stock levels of stores materials.
- Ensures that the quality of stored materials meets customers’ requirements.
- Coordinates trucks’ loading process with customers.
- Quarterly evaluates the performance of operation and maintenance employees.
- Studies and implements modifications needed to meet customers’ requirements.
- Coordinates with safety manager on how to implement safety & security measures.
- Implements the company policy for both quality & safety systems.
- Conducts training sessions to operation & maintenance staff for various activities.
- Carries out any assigned task falling within operation & maintenance activities.
- Maintaining the prevention of leaks and spills during work
- Commitment to implement the instructions of the company's evacuation plan laid down by the Occupational Safety and Health Department.
- Participate in the company's emergency plan developed by the Occupational Safety and Health Department.
- To report any accidents and near misses.
- Reporting any danger, accident and/or incident that may occur and participate in hazard identification process & risk assessment
- Paying attention to the cleanliness of the workplace environment.
- Responsible for any purchasing assignments.
- Supervise the logistic procedures and any correspondence with the port authority.
- Allow to release the product for loading/unloading after receiving a confirmation from the client.
- Previous experience at least 10 years in the same position
- Bachelor of science (chemistry/microbiology general)
- Relevant trainings in ( firefighting, lead auditor 14001,9001,45001,safety Management).
- Enthusiastic, creative & leadership.
- Team work & time management.
- HSE SupervisorConfidential Company - Alsadat City, Monufya30 days ago
- Production Manager - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago
- Branch Manager - Smouha, Alexandria1 month ago
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt12 days ago
- Technical Team Lead - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Sales Manager (Sanitary Ware) - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- SAP MM Consultant - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Operation ManagerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria3 days ago
- Shipping Operation Manager - A...Confidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria9 days ago
- IT Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria1 month ago