Skills And Tools:
As a global leader in the elevator and escalator industry, we believe in improving performance through inspiring, engaging, and developing our people. Being a part of a global network of people, we are looking for a unique individual that would leverage working in a culture that fosters innovation and empowers individuals to make a difference.
KONE is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Engineer to be based in Alexandria, Egypt handling New Equipment Business. In this role, you will lead and develop mutually beneficial relationships between KONE and customers which are strategic. You will proactively identify solutions that add value to our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of professionals who thrive to drive offering and sales development strategies and share best practices. If you feel you have what it takes and can add significant value to this role and department then apply for this exciting opportunity!
What will you do?
- Proactively develop and create customer relationships in your area of responsibility
- Ensures customer satisfaction and solve complaints with the rest of the KONE team
- Document and maintain the customer and contact information
- Accountable for leads, opportunities, orders, and contracts to meet the sales budget and pricing targets including proactively generating opportunities from the outside the current customer base
- Accountable for finding customer needs and KONE’s solution matching with those needs
- Responsible for pricing using the approved tendering tools
- Validate that the contents of the contract are in line with the negotiation process outcome
- Maintain full information of opportunities, tasks and visits, while keeping CRM up to date
Are you the one?
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical OR Mechatronics)
- 1-2 years of sales experience within the Engineering / Construction or Building Material Industries.
- Elevator & Escalator experience will be an added value, however not mandatory
- Candidates working within the industry either in sales or field roles and willing to shift to sales are welcome to apply.
- Having a solution selling approach is a must
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills with customer-centricity with good customers relationship and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, diligent, organized self-starter with an orientation towards a high level of customer service
- Alexandria resident is a must
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly so you can submit as per the deadlines requested.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
- Mechanical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Electrical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Pre Sales Open-ERP EngineerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago