StorekeeperPosted 13 days ago
44Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Executing the stock management activities (receipt, storage, and issuance to projects or other departments of medical supplies, food items, spare parts, tools, equipment and/ or other logistics materials), according to the line manager’s instructions and MSF standards and protocols, in order to ensure the overall functioning of MSF activities
- Supervising materials and goods orders and dispatch in order to ensure its rational use.
- Receiving orders and deliveries, identifying and reporting potential discrepancies against cargo manifest or others. Stores materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability.
- Updating and/or creating stock cards for all stock items immediately after reception of goods. Checking the received cold boxes and controlling the cold chain-monitoring card
- Storing materials in accordance with the system in force in order to ensure continuous availability ensuring that all items are well organised and correctly stored, well protected, fully identified and easily accessible (cleanliness, security, access, etc.).
- Monitoring the store temperature and ensuring Cold Chain items are stored in an adequate temperature. Keeping a special control of “sensitive” goods: numbers of lots, expiry dates, packaging and special storage conditions
- Preparing orders on time before sending goods, and packs (according to transport means) weighs and labels freight with corresponding shipping number, destination, number of shipping units, way bill number, weight and mode of transport in accordance with the line manager’s instructions
- In conjunction with the line manager, performing physical stock counts in accordance with the frequency previously defined. Following up stock levels with regards to alarms thresholds, stock out and expiry dates.
- Controlling warehouse limited access to authorized personnel and ensuring doors and other exits are secured. Immediately informing the line manager of any problems arising in the course of the work, particularly with regard to damage, loss, attempted break-ins or theft in the warehouse
- Assisting the line manager with preparation of the stock reports
- Ensure compliance with warehouse GDP for all stocks.
- Follow MSF Egypt mission reception and delivery time standards.
- Use MSF filing standards to file IRs, RCs and DOs documents.
- Share monthly stock report with stakeholders, report any stock abnormality to the line manager.
- Take over Logistics stock from Logistics team and manage items in Unifield\ERP.
- Coordinate deliveries and receptions of items with concerned parties (team members and stakeholders), perform the physical task of receiving items in stock and delivering items from stock to requesters.
- Perform physical inventory counts twice a year.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies:-
- Education: Secondary education and warehouse management related studies is desirable
- Experience: Essential experience in warehouse management. Previous experience as storekeeper is desirable, in the NGO/Humanitarian field is a plus. Experience in medical equipment and drugs is a plus.
- Language: Essential English and Arabic
- Competencies: Results & Quality Orientation L1, Teamwork & Cooperation L1, Behavioural Flexibility L1, Commitment to MSF Principles L1, Service Orientation L1, Stress Management L2
- The interested candidates should submit their applications before the 30th March at 17.00 hours
- Sales ExecutiveNaqla - Nasr City, Cairo12 hours ago
- Area Sales Representative - Badr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Airfreight specialist - Sheraton, Cairo26 days ago
- Senior Foreign Purchasing - Ca... - Helwan, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior SCT "Suez Canal Transit... - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- SCT "Suez Canal Transit Operat... - Suez, Suez3 days ago
- Logistics Senior Specialist ( ... - Alsadat City, Monufya1 month ago
- Junior and Senior Purchasing S...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo1 month ago
- Export Specialist - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Vessel Operator- Shipping Agen... - Bab Sharq, Alexandria13 days ago
- Store Section HeadAman Holding - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Logistics ManagerIBIC Group - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago
- Senior Procurement CoordinatorMersal - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Credit & Collection Team Leade...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Assets and Procurement special...e-finance - Abu Rawash, Giza1 day ago
- Order Management & Logistics O...Fresenius Medical Care - Sheraton, Cairo11 hours ago
- Operations Freight Forwarding ...INTERLOG - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Inventory ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 hours ago
- Logistics / Purchasing Special...waritex - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago