Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET Core & Angular)Posted 15 days ago
46Applicants for3 open positions
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
SoftPrograms Technology is a customer-centric Incorporation, with a main focus on providing exceptional quality IT solutions & Services.
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for developing, testing and deploying high-quality, secure web applications. The ideal candidate must have experience developing .NET Core applications with Angular, as well as a strong understanding of web technologies. This position requires someone who is highly motivated and has excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Develop and maintain secure, high-performance web applications using the latest technologies
- Design, build and deploy web applications using Angular, ASP.NET Core, and other web technologies
- Analyze user requirements and develop software solutions
- Design and implement database schemas and maintain database integrity
- Perform unit testing, code review and debugging to ensure applications meet quality standards
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and product managers to ensure efficient application development
- Identify and troubleshoot application issues and develop solutions to resolve them
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Provide technical support and guidance to other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience developing .NET Core applications with Angular
- Proficiency with relational databases such as SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Proficiency with web application frameworks such as ASP.NET Core, MVC, and MVVM
- Proficient in developing enterprise, layered-architecture applications.
- Proficient in modern web development practices, including responsive design and progressive web apps.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, including Agile and Scrum.
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices, including design patterns, code reviews, testing, and version control systems (e.g., Git).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Full Stack developer - .NET Co...Wapel Software - Nasr City, Cairo13 days ago
- Full stack Web Developer/in C ...iucon Egypt - Dokki, Giza9 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Software Engineer. - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Backend Developer Team lead - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Sheraton, Cairo2 days ago
- Angular Developer . - Maadi, Cairo29 days ago
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- EPM Consultant - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior Web Developer - Magento... - Maadi, Cairo20 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (.NET cor...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (....Automated Systems - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Developer (Asp Net Core...Streams - Mohandessin, Giza1 day ago
- Senior java Full Stack Develop...softprograms - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Mid /Senior Full Stack .Net De...ICIS - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .Net Develop...aliaict - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior Full Stack (.Net/Angula...Ultimate Solutions Egypt - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 days ago
- Senior Full-stack Developer (J...Sceel.io - Maadi, Cairo20 days ago