Skills And Tools:
Missions & responsibilities
The Product Owner is accountable for the solution delivery from ideation to production release. He/She must:
- Collect requirements from different stakeholders in France either online or traveling for a few days.
- Write requirements documents under the supervision of the product owner leader.
- Partner with UI/UX designers to deliver unrivaled user experience throughout the application.
- Contribute with Product owners leader in planning all the releases based on road-map strategy
- Specify the list of components of each release (Define BOM of each release.)
- Define software release criteria (including but not limited to performance, security, stability, industrialization and deployment process)
- Together with technical scrum master define sprint and product backlog priority
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for each release
- Together with the technical scrum-master, each PO will be responsible for one sprint team consisting of developers and testers to ensure each sprint deliverable
- Review development progress on a regular basis and rely on well defined KPIs to make decisions
- Ensure each product deliverable meets the right level of functional capabilities, performance, security, and stability.
- Lead workshops with key stakeholders and provide early product demonstrations and release presentation
- Tracks and reports on the road-map and key projects’ progress, risks, strategy decisions and be able to accurately communicate with executives, peers and the rest of the company
- Responsible for technical documentation, training
- Share in sales enablement and responsible to provide the sales team with the information, content, and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively.
- 6+ years of experience in software development including 3+ product owner responsibilities
- Experience in the French healthcare market is a plus
- Project management and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban) and Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Proficiency with the Atlassian suite of products (Jira, Confluence)
- Must understand platform architecture & design, common integration approaches, security, data relationships, and interface capabilities
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Proven track record in technology and SaaS solutions
- Ability to elicit needs from key decision makers