Skills And Tools:
- Assists the sales teams and the customer's users or prospects (mainly industrial and In-Store Bakeries) in the definition of their needs and in the solutions to bring.
- Implements new recipes according to client needs,
- Provides theoretical and practical training, involving other departments releasing customer reception, (in BC and/or customer visits).
- Submit on-time reports about the activities realized.
- Contributes to innovation projects.
- Participate in preparation and realization of customers' webinars.
- Communicates technical data and information from field to relevant interlocutors (formulator, Sales team, Baking CenterTM Manager)
- Convert the needs and expectations of customers into project,
- Proactive approach for customers to have strong relation and network. Suggests new recipes, tests development ideas and troubleshooting.
- Performs tests for the development of new products.
- Presents the results in the existing standard documents (test sheets...), in order to allow the exploitation of the results by all concerned departments.
- Offer cost efficiency VS price to make cost-in use calculation and deal.
- Organize reception/training for sales team and customers based on projects.
- Adding market data on CRM when it available.
- Increase the market knowledge about competitors and baking sector.
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Experience in Food Technology, Food and Bakery Industries.
- Multinational Background is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Engineering or relevant.
- Food Research & Development Ma...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Production EngineerConfidential Company - New Damietta, Damietta9 days ago