Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the creative vision for online and offline campaigns in Egypt and other markets
- Cooperate with relevant departments to complete product promotions and operations
- Creating designs from scratch or editing for websites, pages plus logos, flyers, brochures, etc. designs.
- Working on designs to produce an effective marketing and advertising campaign.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Develop designs for websites, presentations, along with other forms, to help shape and illustrate the brand.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Location: Alexandria, Egypt.
- Days Off: Friday and Saturday.
- Applied Arts/Fine Arts graduate is a plus.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience as a designer.
- Behance link is a MUST.
- Strong creative skills.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Software Needed: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effect.
- Junior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo6 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo17 hours ago