Skills And Tools:
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a Scrum Master to join our team. We’re searching for someone with 3 to 5 years of experience.
As a Scrum Manager, you’ll be required to be able to take a problem from brief, through strategic thinking, user research, wireframes, pixel-perfect design, and testing. You’ll be managing timelines, resolving problems, and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create a self-organizing team that is flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- Manage the product’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- 3+ years of experience in such a field
- Degree in Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Familiarity with agile project management tools like Jira
- Excellent communication skills
- Software Test & Verification E...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago