Skills And Tools:
As the IT Operations Section Manager, work directly with teams to:
- Collect and summarize business needs, sequence design sessions and prioritization, and attend appropriate meetings. Track progress with various providers.
- Implement quality assurance and controls in deliveries, plan and sequence improvements accordingly.
- Responsible for:
- Application Support Team.
- Help Desk operations
- End-User Computing Team
- Identifying and managing risks while performing related operational duties in accordance with set goals.
- Enforce and maintain required data governance throughout various sub-entities whilst maintaining information flow.
- Maintain compliance with all Zewail City policies and procedures.
- Responsible for IT Operations Section's yearly strategic plan and day to day operations
- Review and approves changes to Help Desk policies, transformation plan, changes, and Project Plans
- Manage Help Desk and Application Support for availability according to the SLA ‘s and OLA’s
- Work with IT Infrastructure teams and academic units to ensure appropriate and timely support for software and hardware components, ensure baseline standardization for middleware, OS, and IT hardware
- Responsible to get conduct regular problem diagnoses and ensuring their effective resolution, and trend analysis the same.
- Negotiate with vendors and provide inputs to purchasing department on vendor identification
- Coordinate with other IT Sections heads and staff for software and hardware releases and hardware support of users
- Perform capacity analysis, relief sizing, and timing for the growth of the organization's computing platform
- Stay abreast of new technology developments and global best practices in Technology Infrastructure and Operations
- Delivering service excellence
- Relationship Building/Teamwork
- Quality Focus
- Strategic Initiatives
- Operations and Support
- Team Interactions
- Leadership, Decision, and Judgement
- Communication and Relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or any relevant field
- 10+ years of overall IT experience with at least 5+ years of experience in design and implementation of large-scale, multi-tiered, heterogeneous IT support organization with experience in setting up Help Desk.
- Experience in functioning and operation of IT applications and implementation/ managing IT infrastructure of an organization having a large IT setup
- Expert understanding of leading applications (such as SAP, Power Campus) and middleware products, and different OS technologies.
- Experience in operating enterprise IT platforms covering backend storage platforms, servers, user-end devices, networks, etc.
- Experience in managing configuration, integration, and support, technical problem-solving skills
- Detailed knowledge of End User technologies with experience in deploying different kinds of hardware platforms.
- Knowledge in IT service reporting, service levels agreement, operation level agreement, and measurement metrics
- Appropriate Certifications and training records.
- Business Acumen - Level 2
- Budget & Cost Control - Level 2
- Data Collection & Analysis - Level 3
- IT & Computer Literacy - Level 4
- English Language Skills - Level 3
- Management Skills - Level 2
- Negotiation Skills - Level 2
- Project Management - Level 3
- Customer Service Orientation – Level 3
- Complex Thinking – Level 3
- Achievement Orientation – Level 3
- Change Leadership – Level 2
- Developing Others – Level 2
- Directiveness – Level 2
- Impact and Influence – Level 2
- Teamwork – Level 2
- Initiative – Level 3
- Software Engineering Manager - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- DX Program Manager - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Java Engineering Manager - Jum... - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- SOC Engineer - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- Software Engineering Manager (... - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- Mobile Developer Lead - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Software Development Manager - Nasr City, Cairo14 days ago
- Office Manager - Downtown, Cairo21 days ago
- Senior Solution Developer - Giza, Egypt1 day ago
- Scrum Master/Agile - Heliopolis, Cairo24 hours ago
- Factory ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Technical Project ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago